Ministry in the workplace can seem daunting. Particularly when you think about how much needs to change and wonder where to even begin.
Fired Up is a new monthly cheer-you-on package from Kairos that helps you break things down into simple daily/weekly actions that you can commit to.
- Gratitude – what one thing am I thankful for about my work/workplace?
- Ministry – what one thing can I do to minister to someone in my workplace based on the monthly theme?
- Work – what one change can I make in my approach to work based on the monthly theme?
- Play – what fun thing can I do to recharge in the course of my day/week?
- Rest – what downtime have I scheduled in my day/week (this excludes sleeping time)?
The package includes:
- a theme for the month to that you can commit to put to practice
- a meditation corner where you can summarize what the monthly theme means to you
- a growth corner to help you celebrate your progress
- a sample weekly template to help you track your progress in the course of the month
- a sample daily template to help you track your progress from Monday to Friday
How it works:
- Make your purchase here and get the PDF document delivered straight to your inbox.
- Go through the monthly theme and consider how you’d like to action it in your life as led by the Holy Spirit.
- Decide whether you want to use the weekly or daily template to hold yourself accountable.
- Fill in your template – limited to one item per focus area to ensure you don’t over promise and under deliver to yourself
- Accomplish each item and get the satisfaction of crossing/ticking them off and knowing you made a difference to yourself and your workplace.
Why it matters:
10 seconds – the time it takes you to flip through your Fired Up package.
10 minutes – the time you can use each day/week to prioritize your actions and celebrate your progress.
Eternity – the scope of impact your choices each day have.
Here’s to being more intentional in bearing fruit as a believer in the marketplace.